One morning I work up to see this in the sky~ It's interesting because we don't have that much air traffic==In AZ I'm so used to hearing jets fly over, or even helicopters==But when I hear one in CO, I'm always surprised~ Myrle's watermelon~ Which you could literally watch grow--Unfortunately it just didn't taste that great==Not very sweet, and it was a yellow meated one==I have no idea why he planted that variety?
Miss Bailee's car~ I guess when we return from Hawaii, we will be driving this out to NC. We will get to go to OK and visit my Aunt Harriet, as well as check on our property~ Also will be getting together with my newly found cousin~ Tony!
I have been married to Myrle for 48 years! We have 6 wonderful children. We have 21 equally wonderful grand children, and 12 little boys & 9 little girls. They are all scattered throughout the USA! CA, OR, CO & NC! And I hate it. Miss them all so much~
~My life revolves around each and everyone of them~
No comments:
Post a Comment