I have a plumeria plant in Az, trying to get it to grow==doubt I'll ever get it to look like the ones in Maui~ They are strange plants, in the winter you put them in the garage and don't water them--Myrle killed several of mine, because he insisted they needed water~Mine are still in pots of course, so once they get large they should do well in the backyard. Myrle has a cousin in Houston who grows them, he has several, this is where we got our clippings~They have a Plumeria Society--and actually register the plants!~~ Oh my! Anyway, maybe someday mine will grow--if my little grandchildren will stop pulling off the leaves~ ha!Monday, October 10, 2011
Plumeria
I have a plumeria plant in Az, trying to get it to grow==doubt I'll ever get it to look like the ones in Maui~ They are strange plants, in the winter you put them in the garage and don't water them--Myrle killed several of mine, because he insisted they needed water~Mine are still in pots of course, so once they get large they should do well in the backyard. Myrle has a cousin in Houston who grows them, he has several, this is where we got our clippings~They have a Plumeria Society--and actually register the plants!~~ Oh my! Anyway, maybe someday mine will grow--if my little grandchildren will stop pulling off the leaves~ ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment