Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Colorado~

We are in Colorado, and have company!! Kilee and family, as well as Dusty's brother, wife and sister all came to spend the night before going onto AZ. Dusty's grandma died, so they're going for the funeral. They had some fun on the 4 wheelers. I made navajo tacos and they just enjoyed the cool country air~ I came back to AZ with them for the funeral and to see everyone I left. Last night we had a house full with Phillip's crew and Misha's family. It was LOUD! I'm not used to that. But I loved it and slept really well last night when it finally got still. Myrle stayed in Colorado, to continue watering everything and getting it all green. It is so dry up there, and I do believe we are going to have water problems. There just wasn't any snow this year, so the lakes and streams are very low. It's fun seeing Miss CeeCee. She's starting to warm up to me. But by the time she does, they'll be heading back to Utah. She's a little chub, and her skin is soon soft! Love those breast fed babies. I can tell just by twiddling their legs if they're on breast milk or formula!

No comments: