Wednesday, May 16, 2018
May & our trip to NC
Just some random pictures~ Karter will be coming home from his mission in August~ Can't believe it's already been 2 years! He's back in Farmington, NM..so I'm tempted to run over and see him again. Ha!
Our trip to NC was really fun. It was great getting to see our Miss Bailee graduate from College....again I can't believe that cute little dimpled girl is out of college! Love her so much!
It was wonderful seeing Emmie Rae and of course Kade! He has such a funny sense of humor when he isn't yelling at his parents or Emmie!
Went to see my favorite cousin in Maryland. Loved getting to see her again. Found this picture of my parents, my aunt and uncle and the 2 other triple brothers of my dad. I'd never seen this picture before so it was fun finding it. My mom was pg with me at the time, so that made it special too. Wish I had taken pictures of Leigh Ann and Jim while we were visiting~ Didn't think about it at the time.
Another year over for track with Mallorie and Kolby! They are very good and getting better. We went to Emmie's last soccer game while in NC..she is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment