Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wish List Button

For years our family has had Amazon wish lists, so when we needed a gift for someone, we went to Amazon, and picked out something on their list. I use mine, to remember book titles that I might want to get at a later date~ Just so I don't forget. However the Amazon stores were very limited so usually books, music or a few other items, can be added to the list. BUT NOW--there is the "Universal Wish List Button"--you can add it to your menu/tool bar on your computer/ when you're shopping, and see something you might like--just click the Add to Wish List button, and it's on your Amazon Wish list for all to see!! It's been really easy and fun to shop this year. I really enjoy using Amazon or shopping on the internet because most of my children live out of state, and it's just nice to have them ship everything for me! And this time of year, you can often get free shipping! And--I really hate going to the mall

1 comment:

Camille Witter said...

that is such a good idea! I wish everyone in my family would do that! By the way I see you found out how to put backgrounds on your blog!