Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 Things That Annoy Me

1. Drivers who hurry to get around you, so they can turn right at the very next turn or stop at the stop light next to you!
2. Standing in line at the store, having them open another cash register, and everyone behind you (who haven't been standing and waiting as long) running to the new register!
3. Bishopric who get up after everyone has given their talks, summing things up, and adding their 2 cents, like perhaps the speakers just didn't do it well enough.
4. DJ's on the radio who talk through the last few seconds of a song!
5. Going through the "drive through" ordering/paying then having them tell me to drive around to the front, and they'll run out my order!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

ha...Utah drivers are famous for cutting in front of you for just about anything, they are the worst on the road, I would much rather be driving in AZ! I have experienced all of the other you mentioned....very annoying!

Carie said...

I'm going to do what anooys me next week, but I may not be able to limit to 5! I hate the register thing also, it makes me angry!

TERRI said...

I read somewhere, that Utah has the "rudest" drivers in the US/ Bible belt area drivers are much more "Christian" and kind when behind the wheel~ How sad!!

Camille Witter said...

Djs never let a whole song run here! Drives me nutso.

Laurel said...

Utah does have the rudest drivers anywhere, you get in their way & they will run right over you. In 2006 I was in a horrible rollover, some idiot T-boned me, ran a stop sign & rolled my SUV 3 times, he also did not have any insurance, thank goodness I had my seat belt on, saved my life. That guy didn't even seem to care except to see if I was ok, lied about having insurance & said he was just in a hurry!!