OK--you know it alls--who is the pretty lady Michelle is giving the dirty look to? This pic was on Drudgereport, but with no explaination?? I'm sure all of you Hollywood followers know~ Anyway Michelle is sure giving her some nasty look!
isn't she the lady celebrity that is married to that French President?? Whoever she is she looks really mad & Mrs. O looks even madder....ha maybe she just told Mrs. O that she doesn't like her husband stinks as a President:)
I have been married to Myrle for 48 years! We have 6 wonderful children. We have 21 equally wonderful grand children, and 12 little boys & 9 little girls. They are all scattered throughout the USA! CA, OR, CO & NC! And I hate it. Miss them all so much~
~My life revolves around each and everyone of them~
5 comments:
ugghh woof! Michelle Hobama is so dang ugly man! That death stare makes me wanna slap her!
isn't she the lady celebrity that is married to that French President?? Whoever she is she looks really mad & Mrs. O looks even madder....ha maybe she just told Mrs. O that she doesn't like her husband stinks as a President:)
above suppose to say: doesn't like her husband & he stinks as President!!
yep, that is Carla Bruni, wife of the French President!
Man I think she is madder then crap that she has to be a blacky.
Post a Comment