Sunday, June 21, 2009
Sad Sunday!
Well, I’ve slept most of the day! Kilee & Phillip and their little ones came over tonight for Father’s Day, which is always wonderful- But Kodi, Trenton & Dane went back to OR early this morning. So, I’ve been sad and depressed all day! I just hate having my kids live all over the country, yet I’m happy that they are all independent, and manage without me! It’s just awfully hard on my heart. But the good news is that Taryn and the kids will be here on Tues. night. It’ll be busy and loud around here again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hopefully we made your evening better. I wish we could have seen them more while they were here.
Oh how I know the feeling, I will be depressed next Monday when all of my family leaves. I hate that, love the noise & mess!
Post a Comment