Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Room @ Turtle Bay Resort


We are home! I'm not happy about it, except that I get to see all the kids! I miss Hawaii, and I'm ready to go back! Kevin said only those who've been to Hawaii can understand the pull it has on you~I look at the picture of our Hotel room with fond memories~

6 comments:

PC&Trev said...

Very cute!! Although, the "fond memories" on a second honeymoon, creeps me out a bit :)

TERRI said...

Ok fond memories: The sound of the ocean waves, the smell of flowers, beautiful trees & shrubs, delightful song birds, room service, beautiful sunrises, beautiful sunsets, beautiful ocean!!!! Nothing that should creep you out!

Laurel said...

What a beautiful room with a view, don't you love the sound of the ocean waves....we listened to that over in Oceanside last week. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

TERRI said...

I'm such a baby--I cried when we left--Just didn't want to go home! I'm checking prices of trips, to go again. Maui this time I think~

PC&Trev said...

haha, to your comment. I'm ready for a new post, how's Colorado?

Camille Witter said...

you lucky duck!!!!!!!