Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TURTLE BAY RESORT





Hawaii is beautiful, and this resort is something else~ The view is unbelievable from our balcony~ The downside however, is that the wind is blowing constantly, and the ocean is really loud~ I'm not really complaining--But I just didn't think about that before. I guess the wind is typical of the North part of the island~ and because of the wind there aren't any mosquitoes trying to eat us~ We aren't sure what our plans for the day are yet! Probably more exploring, and driving around. So far the names of the streets have been a problem for Myrle to pronounce! ha!
These pictures were taken from our balcony this morning:

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

No mosquito's is great, doing hair pointless. If you guys get lost, I completely understand. Your view is great, waking up to that every morning must be nice.