Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 Snow!

We have about 3 feet of snow in our field~ It is beautiful! The tree branches are all covered, and icicles are hanging from our house! However, I've had to wade through the snow, and brush off our satellite dish numerous times to maintain TV coverage! I've knitted 2 scarfs, played on the internet, and read~ What else do you do when you're snowed in? Myrle went to the mountains with Steve. They went "sledding" and watched super bowl yesterday~ and more sledding today~Next thing Myrle will be wanting a snow mobile~ I'm just not sure I'm up to being out in the snow that much!

2 comments:

PC&Trev said...

WOW. NIce and Chilly, drive safe. CONGRATS HELEN AND KEVIN!!!!

Laurel said...

Isn't it beautiful when it snows & the branches of the trees are covered....I love it & this morning this is what it looks like in Ogden. When you live around snow you've got to have snowmobiles! We are headed up to Island Park this week end with ours, they are so much fun!