Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Clovis, New Mexico

When Myrle and I got married---back in 1969 he was still in the Air Force, & stationed in Clovis, New Mexico. So after we were married this is where we lived. Our apt was so cute, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, small kitchen & eating area, and living room. And completely furnished!! ha! We had to drive by, when we went through Clovis and take pictures. It hasn't held up very well in the past 40 years~ But at that time it was all new. Oh, I had turquoise appliances!! Once it snowed a lot, and Myrle and his friends built a huge snowman out in this court yard!

3 comments:

TERRI said...

Mom,
How neat to be able to visit your first place that you guys lived together! Was the place empty? I never know you had turquoise appliances; how cool!

PC&Trev said...

So cute! Turquoise, hhhmmm. haha

Camille Witter said...

wow you're such the road tripper! Flash truckers on the way?