Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

Miss Anabeth in her new outfit from Gymboree! I love purple on her!

Nolan, looking the food over--He's watching every bite we put in our mouths now!


Tried to attend church, here in Colorado today, but when we got there--found out it had started at 11:00am instead of the l:30pm, as it had a couple weeks ago. I guess the 1:30 time was due to repairs on the other building--so all the wards were attending my building! Crazy---Ahhh next week, I'll get it right.
It's been crazy weather here, snowing, and very cold. Tonight it's supposed to be 22 degrees! Too cold for April in my opinion~ We went to Farmington, NM yesterday to shop, and have lunch with Myrle's brother & sister in law! It is always fun seeing them. Farmington is about 75 miles from here, and has very good shopping, and places to eat. That's one of the things that makes our little town bearable! ha!
Found some cute pictures of Anabeth & Nolan, while we were in CA for our short little visit, prior to our adventure in Las Vegas!

No comments: