I think I was in the 2nd grade in this picture. We lived in Farmington, New Mexico at this time~ I've been shocked to see how much my bitty brother, Steve looks like his own grandson, Cole~But I think Steve was a lot meaner than Cole is~Phillip & Christtina and the boys have been here in Colorado with us, the past week. It was great having the company--Trevor & Cole are busy little boys--I love Cole's little dimples when he smiles at me!~ Melts my heart! Trevor keeps busy tormenting him! Boys are different~
It's really quiet around here today--I did take a lovely nap~ Ha! It's a little warmer today, but it's been cold--the past two days, my fireplace has been on all day~And you must keep in mind that I'm NEVER cold!
1 comment:
Look how cute Mallory and Cole are with Papa. I still see Sara in Uncle Steve.... Makes me laugh and cry... I miss him too.
Post a Comment