My Dad, and his triple brother, Jerry~ I've had the hardest time calling and talking to my uncle Jerry~ I finally did, and talked for almost 30 minutes--It was great talking to him--He's always lived in Texas, and has a strong accent, and calls you "darlin"==Ha! I've always been so proud of my father, and his being a triplet! It's got to be really tough for Jerry having his brothers die before him---We're planning a trip to ID for Mallorie's dance recital~ Not sure when we'll head out--Keep telling them, when it stops snowing up there~
We are going to Houston in June for a memorial for Uncle Derry's wife, Stella. Uncle Derry died about 40 years ago-- Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing everyone again in Houston. Then I decided that since we were already in Houston, we might as well go on up to NC and see Taryn. Then Taryn & I decided that since we're in NC, we might as well go up to PA and visit our Amish friends, and shop of course! ha! Meanwhile, we're hoping Misha & the twins join us in NC for our trip to PA, since she's never been~
I feel like I need to get on the road again---Myrle is in Heaven of course, working on our property, irrigating, and killing prairie dogs==and I've been bored to death! I did go out to dinner with two old friends from High School the other night--which was fun--Crazy how time goes by--It was great to catch up on everyone I haven't thought about in years, and wouldn't recognize if I saw them~
No comments:
Post a Comment