Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our Idaho Trip

Mallorie looks taller than Kolby, but it's the sandals~ They're about the same height now~

While we were in Idaho, I pulled Mallorie's tooth~ It had been loose for awhile, but she was scared to have it pulled out. Kolby hasn't lost any teeth yet--I told them to smile and show off their teeth--and this is the pose I got!




I love Kolby's look! He is Mr. Personality--sorta ornery, but very loveable!

Mallorie had her dance recital while we were there--She did great! I regret not getting a picture of her in her other outfit~


Mallorie & Kolby both play soccer, I was looking forward to seeing Mallorie play, because I guess, she's really aggressive, which I find hard to believe. The team they were supposed to play didn't show up, so they won, by default!

We got to see Kolby play soccer, but they lost their game. Fortunately at that age they really don't care!

Mr. Muscles showing them off--before church!

No comments: