I wanted to put a cute little logo on here, but couldn't figure it out~ When we went to see my Dad's wrecked car, there was an old Colorado Lotto ticket in the car--I took it--and checked the numbers--he had 4 of the 6 numbers you need to win! I was so excited--wasn't sure how much you got for 4 numbers~ As it turned out we only got 49.00~ But wouldn't that have made a wonderful story? We could have been on the news (FOX of course) had it been the million dollar ticket!
My Dad was so lucky, he was always winning drawings/ lottery/etc. Nothing huge, but still!
Here is it Mother's Day and I'm still thinking about my Dad~ Happy Mother's Day to all my blogging friends~ I've always loved being a mom, it's all I ever wanted to be when I grew up!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment