
This is my "oldest" cousin Kay--She claims the honor of being the matriarch of the cousins~ We gladly let her have this title!

These are two of Uncle Jerry's daughters~ Gail & Sandy! I hadn't seen them, since we were little girls! It was great getting to see them~

This is Debbie & Kim~ Uncle Derry's daughters~ We're missing Derry's son, Greg~He couldn't be here because he is in Singapore working for a few months!

This of course is Aunt Harriet & Uncle Jerry! We're all excited--Aunt Harriet told us today, that when she turns 100 she's taking us all on a cruise! We fully expect her to keep this promise~~ She's 92 now, so only 8 more years!!!
1 comment:
I am commenting on everything at once, it's easier. Holy busy. We have missed you during your travels. I can't believe Emmy got braces, she looks so cute. I wish we could be there with you guys. Mallorie has the cutest clothes, can I have the hat :) and church shoes :) Kolby is adorable with his handsome little eyebrow. My boys are so much work, ha.
Post a Comment