I read all day~ Started reading this book and couldn't put it down~ I cried and was so inspired by this woman's faith and courage. Sometimes being a member of the church we forget that others indeed, have special spiritual experiences, and are guided by our Heavenly Father! Anyway, it's a short book (200 pages) and reads very quickly! Makes me very glad to live in the USA even with all our government problems. Hopefully it'll never come to this!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Left to Tell
I read all day~ Started reading this book and couldn't put it down~ I cried and was so inspired by this woman's faith and courage. Sometimes being a member of the church we forget that others indeed, have special spiritual experiences, and are guided by our Heavenly Father! Anyway, it's a short book (200 pages) and reads very quickly! Makes me very glad to live in the USA even with all our government problems. Hopefully it'll never come to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment