

After leaving Denver we went through a beautiful little town, Silverthorne~ They had outlets, so of course we had to stop and shop for a few hours! It was really a cute little town~We drove to Grand Junction, and spent the night there, before returning to Cortez. I hadn't been to Grand Junction in probably 45 years. Used to go there a lot for shopping/skiing & visiting an old boyfriend! ha! While there, Misha and I went to see "Hunger Games". It was great~ And Grand Junction was still the cute little town I remembered!
2 comments:
i think i remember grand junction as well?! the photos of your trip show just how ugly the phoenix area really is!
I looked for that hotel we slipped you out of--couldn't find it!! ha! Also wondered where "your" Steve is~ He's a dentist in the area somewhere~ It was a fun trip! Brought back many really good fun memories!
Post a Comment