Saturday, March 3, 2012

Random

Mallorie was already student of the month~~
However yesterday was an exciting day~ After the awards ceremony, we got a call telling us the school was "on lock down". Of course we immediately thought the worst~ But the announcement continued to tell us that there had been a robbery in the neighborhood, and because of that they locked the school down..which meant, all the kids had to meet in the cafeteria and wait! Mallorie and Kolby said they heard about 10 shots!! So we assume the police got the robbers! There was nothing on the news, that we saw. Haven't checked out the paper yet this morning---I would think there would be something about it!!! Misha is ready to keep the kids home, and home school!

I thought this polar bear cycle was funny~~

Kade, I'm not exactly sure what is going on==but it looks like something might blow up.

Kade, or curly Joe, as Myrle calls him~

Kodi got snow, and lots of it in OR~

No comments: